- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Page 1 of 12 Next page